As an accountant for Engine Room, it’s your job to process accounts payable for multiple clients.
Skills and responsibilities
As a member of our team, you exude our cultural ethos internally and externally. You’ll play a role in the growth of the firm, too.
Here are specifics:
- You’re a good problem solver
- You communicate exceptionally well, whether writing or speaking. That includes communicating with team members and clients.
- You like to collaborate.
- You’re good at managing your time and producing client deliverables on budget.
- Process our clients’ vendor invoices and credit card expenditures, using Engine room systems.
- Review all client invoices and credit card expenditures for appropriate documentation and approval, prior to payment.
- Make sure invoices are properly coded.
- Answer vendor and client questions promptly and accurately.
- Match invoices to purchase orders and e-payment, prior to bill payment.
- Process electronic bill payments.
- Maintain vendor files.
- Maintain W-9s and prepare 1099s.
- Reconcile vendor statements. Research and reconcile discrepancies.
- Participate in month-end closing.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- When required, take part in purchasing: Send approved POs to vendors. Match receives against POs. Track order status. Produced required reports.
- Perform other job-related tasks, when assigned.
You report to the director of outsourced services.
- Energetic, warm, positive, supportive culture
- Exceptional collection of finance and accounting talent
- Vibrant, growing company
- Inspirational, visionary clients making meaningful breakthroughs
- Start-up thrills, without the risk
- Flexibility and quality of life
- Endless opportunities for learning and growth
- Outstanding selection of snacks