As senior accountant for Engine Room, you perform a wide range of accounting functions for multiple clients.
Skills and responsibilities
As a member of our team, you exude our cultural ethos internally and externally. You’ll play a role in the growth of the firm, too.
Here are specifics:
- You’re good at solving complex accounting problems
- You communicate exceptionally well, whether writing or speaking. That includes communicating with team members and clients.
- You like to collaborate
- You’re good at managing your time and producing client deliverables on budget
- Review your own work for completeness and accuracy
- Process payroll and maintain records
- On-board and off-board our clients’ employees
- Prepare journal entries, account reconciliations and bank reconciliations
- Maintain fixed asset records
- Participate in business compliance reporting, including preparing schedules for sales and business tax returns
- Prepare schedules for audit support.
- Research and resolve basic accounting issues.
- Perform other month-end close activities, and other job-related duties, when asked to.
You report to the director of outsourced services, or the director of expertise on demand
- Energetic, warm, positive, supportive culture
- Exceptional collection of finance and accounting talent
- Vibrant, growing company
- Inspirational, visionary clients making meaningful breakthroughs
- Start-up thrills, without the risk
- Flexibility and quality of life
- Endless opportunities for learning and growth
- Outstanding selection of snacks
Send resume and cover note to Heidi Green, Recruiting Director, at [email protected]