Only the highest-caliber finance and accounting minds make the cut.
We’re seasoned, meticulous, service-oriented and attuned to the demands of start-ups. We don’t just handle pressure — we get off on it.
Meet our leaders:
Mike Rose Co-Founder & CEO
Spent over 25 years observing first-hand the class of support life science and technology start-ups need to survive and win.
Helped dozens of young life science and tech companies grow, get funded, grow some more.
Hybrid senior executive and hands-on accountant: general accounting; tax and SEC reporting; forecasting, budgeting, and planning; business finance, including IPOs, mergers, and private placements; IT department management, system planning, and implementation.
Need to know
- CEO of RoseRyan, Valley-based finance and accounting consulting firm, from 1997 to 2009. Grew firm from four employees to 120, with $20 million in revenue, offices in Silicon Valley, San Diego and Orange County.
- Launched Q5, a new class of business solutions, then sold it to North Carolina-based Premier Alliance
- Rides a Harley Road King
- Loves Merle Haggard
- Email: email@example.com
Carole-Lynn Glass Co-Founder & COO
Client service and project management animal. Brings unequaled expertise in designing and implementing scalable processes and systems.
Served as financial executive in privately held start-ups and large public companies from pre-revenue to over $300M.
Team builder with significant experience in M&A and due diligence, accounting operations, budgeting and forecasting, financial reporting.
Need to know
- Director of emerging growth services for RoseRyan. Managed consultant staff, worked with clients, business partners and VCs to support and grow early stage companies.
- Manager and senior consultant at Kranz & Associates. Acting CFO and director of finance for venture-backed and early-stage companies, manager of project-based services.
- VP of finance at Ion Beam Applications, Esprit Systems, ADI, 3Soft. Acting director of finance for Birst, Vium, and Synthego.
- CFO at SteriGenics. Interim CFO for Micro-Documentaries, Freedom Debt Relief, Meissa Vaccines, Berkeley Catalyst Fund, Voxeet.
- Advocates for special needs kids and their parents
- Gardens like there’s no tomorrow
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Heidi Green Director of Recruiting, HR and A Bunch of Other Stuff
Administrative engine of Engine Room. Multi-talented recruiter and jill of all trades.
Need to know
- Locates finance and accounting superstars, on-boards them, keeps them happy and energized
- Built vast network over many years with RoseRyan, Resources Global
- Contributes to client projects, payroll and HR
- Drinks fine wine, sweats it out via Bikram yoga
- Email: email@example.com