Focus on your big idea. We got the rest.
Plug your growing business into our ultra-efficient finance and accounting engine. Outsource to an elite team of start-up specialists. Just like a lot of the West Coast’s smartest venture-backed companies are doing.
We’re fast, flexible, scalable and senior where you need us to be. We know life science. We know technology. We know you have a lot more valuable things to do with your time than try to build this class of resource from scratch.
6 reasons why
- You need talent start-ups can’t typically afford
- You need an instant finance and accounting team, with seasoned specialists in every critical role
- You need turn-key processes and cloud-based finance and accounting systems
- You need high-level financial counsel — without hiring a full-time CFO
- You need specialists in life science and technology
- You need flexible, scalable, right-size support, throughout the life cycle of your business
• Time for your next round of funding.
We have your systems, financials and business forecast prepared. You need an audit. You’re ready for it.
• Time to commercialize.
You need to expand your systems to handle contract manufacturing. We handle it for you, quickly, efficiently and without drama.
• Time to put on the brakes.
Things aren’t going as fast as planned. Maybe clinical trials are delayed. We scale back our efforts and help with cash planning. You don’t need to lay off staff.
• Time for your IPO.
You hire a CFO and a controller. But you still need top talent to fill the gaps and handle critical projects. Engine Room functions as a fully immersed, up-to-speed extension of your internal team.
Many of our clients are backed by the Bay Area’s most influential VCs, including Lux Capital, NEA, Novartis Ventures, Versant Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Menlo Ventures, and WI Harper Group.
IPO supported by Engine Room
- 3-V Biosciences
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals (ACRX)
- Achaogen (AKAO)
- Aerin Medical
- Annexon Biosciences
- Avalanche Biotechnologies (AAVL)
- Bolt Biotherapeutics
- Circuit Therapeutics
- Coherus (CHRS)
- Cytokinetics (CYTK)
- E-Scape Bio
- Intarcia Therapeutics
- Meissa Vaccines
- MyoKardia (MYOK)
- Nevro (NVRO)
- Soleno Therapeutics (SLNO)
- Tempest Therapeutics
- Versartis (VSAR)
- Incoming Media
- Ooma (OOMA)
- Proteus Digital Health
- Quantenna Communications
- SiFo US
- Streetlight Data
- Berkeley Catalyst Fund
- Bonneville Labs
- CZ BioHub
- Global Innovation Foundry